Every good dentist knows how important it is to keep your natural teeth for as long as possible. That’s why Dr. Wendelschafer performs root canals in Surprise. It’s how we’re able to end your dental pain, save an infected tooth, and keep your smile healthy!
Even though they’ve had a pretty bad reputation, modern root canal treatment is nothing to fear. Our gentle, experienced team will make sure:Doctor Wendelschafer on Root Canals
- Your procedure is comfortable and efficient
- Your tooth will be preserved with a lifelike dental crown
- Your mouth is safe from the spread of infection
- You can get back to your life free of dental pain
If you have nagging dental pain or think your tooth might be infected, call Great Smiles Dental Care today at 623-321-2169 to discuss root canal treatment. Our skillful numbing techniques and amenities like TV will help set you at ease during your procedure.
End Tooth Pain With a Root Canal Procedure
If you’ve noticed your tooth has become more sensitive to hot and cold foods and drinks, or if it hurts to chew on one side of your mouth, you could have an infected tooth. When the soft inner pulp of a tooth gets infected, it can be intensely painful.
Thanks to our advanced technology and the skills of Dr. Wendelschafer and our team, restorative dental treatment is simpler than ever. Root canal procedures are routine for us, no more complicated than filling a cavity, and they help patients feel better and get their oral health back on track.
You might believe the myth that they’re incredibly painful, but a root canal procedure is actually what makes dental pain go away. It’s a straightforward treatment that is often a better choice than a tooth extraction because:
- It keeps your natural tooth and root intact
- Your jawbone will remain engaged and strong
- Your gums and surrounding teeth will be safer
- You’ll heal faster than if you had the tooth removed
- You’ll avoid the costs of tooth replacement
Root canals in Surprise can help you avoid the painful consequences of infected teeth. Call Great Smiles Dental Care today at 623-321-2169 to schedule an appointment.