Today’s dentures fit better, feel more comfortable, and last longer than those “false teeth” you may remember from your childhood. Dentures in Surprise aren’t like your grandfather’s replacement teeth! Dr. Wendelschafer uses custom dentures to help our patients:Doctor Wendelschafer on Dentures Read Transcript
I think when you have a good communication with a patient and you explain to them that once their teeth are no longer a viable option, their natural teeth, the next thing to do is a denture. It's prosthetic teeth. If you were missing a leg, you get a prosthetic leg. If you're missing your teeth, you get prosthetic teeth. Dentures, either removable or fixed, if you have a few implants, you can screw the denture into. One thing that's critical is that people need to be able to smile. They need to be able to talk with confidence, and you can't do that without teeth. The most important part is that they need to be able to eat. The mouth is the first step in the digestive process. You've got to be able to eat a variety of foods to maintain a well-balanced diet. So if you've run out of your own chompers and then you come to me, and we can make you a new set that's as comfortable and is cosmetic as the industry has to offer.
- Smile confidently knowing that their teeth look natural
- Eat all their favorite foods again
- Enjoy dining out and trying new dishes
- Improve their oral health and prevent other health problems
- Look younger and more robust
Let us help you like we’ve helped so many others! Call us today for an appointment: 623-321-2169. You can schedule both early mornings and late afternoons.
You Can Rely on Our Dentures Expertise
No matter what shape your mouth is in, we can help. Whether you need just a few teeth replaced or complete arches of new teeth, you’ve come to the right place. We offer several types of dentures, depending on your needs and situation:
- Conventional Full Dentures – This is the type of artificial teeth that usually comes to mind when dentures are mentioned. They replace full arches of teeth on your upper or lower jaw or both.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – If you have enough healthy teeth remaining, we’ll use this type of denture. These teeth will clasp onto your natural teeth to stay in place.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your new teeth will anchor to a set of dental implants using a sturdy system of snaps and balls. You won’t have to worry about them slipping out of place.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable and best-performing style of denture. We secure them to a metal bar that is attached to dental implants. Just like your natural teeth, they transfer the forces of biting and chewing to your jaw.
- Temporary Dentures – We can fit you with temporaries while your final restorations are being made. That way you won’t have to go without your teeth.
Surprise dentures can give you back your teeth and make your life simpler! Call Great Smiles Dental Care today at 623-321-2169 to schedule your dentures consultation.