You shouldn’t have to be self-conscious about your smile. At Great Smiles Dental Care, we believe that everyone should have a smile they can proudly show off wherever they go. That’s why Dr. Wendelschafer and our team offer so many ways to improve the look of your smile. Our cosmetic dentistry services in Surprise will make it possible to:
- Smile without worry in your social and business interactions
- Look in the mirror and feel good about what you see
- Make better first impressions
- Achieve good oral hygiene easier
- Appear younger and healthier
What are you waiting for? Call the team at Great Smiles Dental Care today to schedule your cosmetic consultation: 623-321-2169. We’re open for both early morning and late afternoon appointments.
Get a Smile You Can Be Proud Of
No matter what shape your teeth are in now, Dr. Wendelschafer can help. He and our team offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry treatments that are sure to give you the smile you’ve been dreaming about. During your initial consultation, we’ll listen to your wants. Then we’ll develop a treatment plan that addresses those and fits in with your schedule and budget.
Our aesthetic treatments run from the quick and simple to the more complex. Many of our services take only one appointment. They include:
- Teeth Contouring – If your teeth edges are rough or uneven, teeth contouring can help. Dr. Wendelschafer can smooth these edges in one visit and give them a more appealing appearance.
- Tooth Bonding – Likewise, bonding can be accomplished in just one visit. We use composite resin to repair minor smile imperfections like chips, cracks, and stains.
- Dental Veneers – For more extensive repair, veneers are often used. We can bond these thin shells to the front of damaged or flawed teeth to hide pits, chips, stains, small gaps, and worn teeth. We can usually complete veneers treatment in only two visits.
- Invisalign – Clear orthodontics may be perfect if you’re suffering from crooked or uneven teeth. These nearly invisible plastic teeth aligners can give you straight teeth in as few as 12 months. Patients love that they’re comfortable and discreet.
- Gum Reshaping – We even offer treatment for your gums. If you have what’s known as a gummy smile, we can help. Using a gentle CO2 laser, Dr. Wendelschafer will remove excess gum tissue to balance out your smile. No cutting or stitches will be necessary.
- Smile Makeover – We can even design your own custom dental makeover, combining any of the above treatments. Just ask our team for more details.
Our cosmetic dentistry services in Surprise can change your life by changing your look! Call us today to schedule an appointment: 623-321-2169.