For a clean, healthy mouth and a bright smile, visit us twice a year for dental cleanings and exams in Surprise. It’s an essential part of a proactive approach to keeping your oral and overall health in great shape!
With routine checkups at Great Smiles Dental Care, you will be able to:
- Keep your teeth and gums clean and healthy
- Ask any questions about best oral hygiene practices
- Prevent tooth decay, cavities, and other dental health threats
- Detect dental problems at the earliest stages and treat them quickly
- Feel proud of your smile’s health and appearance throughout your life
Our spacious dental practice can easily accommodate your whole family. We can even schedule a “happy” visit for our youngest patients so your child can enjoy a fun, safe, and positive introduction to routine dental care.
To schedule your next cleaning and exam, give us a call today at 623-321-2169.
Strengthen & Protect Your Teeth With Preventive Dental Treatments
Preventing dental problems like tooth decay, cavities, and gum disease begins at home with daily brushing and flossing. But it certainly doesn’t stop there! You also need general dental care from Dr. Wendelschafer and our skilled team to keep your smile healthy.
Routine cleanings and exams help you stay ahead of threats to your oral health. They also allow us to catch problems early and take care of them right away before they become more complicated and costly to treat. Here are a few preventive treatments and detection methods included in your comprehensive dental care:
- Dental Sealants – When teeth are vulnerable to decay, especially your back molars that are harder to keep clean, sealants can help. We’ll add these thin layers of plastic to shield those teeth against harmful bacteria.
- Fluoride Treatments – Another way to strengthen teeth is by applying fluoride varnishes. Fluoride remineralizes tooth enamel and blocks out bacteria that causes decay and cavities.
- Cavity Detection – We rely on DIAGNOdent, a small laser device, to spot the earliest signs of decay. Quick digital X-rays can also help us find cavities, among other issues.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – The sooner oral cancer is caught, the better your chances for successfully overcoming it. That’s why we always check your mouth thoroughly at your routine visits for any changes to your gums, lips, cheeks, and tongue that indicate the development of oral cancer. This gives you the best chance to treat it effectively.
Fight tooth decay and more with dental cleanings and exams in Surprise. Call us today at 623-321-2169 to schedule an appointment at Great Smiles Dental Care.