There are a lot of choices when it comes to family dentistry in Surprise. We’d like to make your decision a little easier, however, by giving you several good reasons you should visit Great Smiles Dental Care for your dental care. Dr. Wendelschafer and our team offer your family:Doctor Wendelschafer on Family Dentistry Read Transcript
The patient population that I currently have goes anywhere from, you know, newborns to 102 years old. I have a 102-year-old patient, and he comes in just smiling and happy as can be. I do see people of all ages. I'm able to see children, able to see not children – you know, up to 102 so far. And that's fantastic, to be able to have a mom in the chair and do her cleaning, whatever treatment she needs, she gets up, sits in the chair, and puts in her 2-year-old, and we're able to take care of them in the same visit, and then got a little treasure box if they're good. If there are issues that are difficult or beyond that, you know, there's, there's kid dentists that only deal with kids. I've never had to send somebody away because I wasn't able to offer them the services that they needed. I've been real successful with calming down screaming kids, calming down screaming grown-ups. At Great Smiles, I see patients of all ages.
- A wide variety of services that will suit any of your family members
- “Happy visits” for your youngest children that will acquaint them with dental care
- Advanced dental technology including electronic cavity detectors and digital impressions
- A wide range of convenient office hours that makes scheduling easy
- A compassionate team dedicated to delivering exceptional dental experiences
Give your family the great dental care they deserve. Call us today at 623-321-2169 to schedule appointments for everyone. We’re located at 14800 W. Mountain View Blvd., Suite 200 – just a short drive from Kingswood Elementary School and Surprise Christian Preschool. We can accommodate your entire family at one time!
Keep Your Whole Family Smiling
You’ll love all the different types of dental care we provide here – there’s something for every member of your family, from the youngest to the oldest. Below are just some of the main services we offer.
Your family can keep healthy, bright smiles with our general dentistry:
- Dental cleanings and exams will help us catch and treat small problems early on.
- Gum disease treatment will rid your mouth of plaque, tartar, and bacteria.
Our restorative dentistry can fix damaged smiles quickly:
- Tooth-colored fillings repair tooth decay without using any metal.
- Dental crowns and bridges will replace damaged teeth and replace missing teeth.
- Dental implants can replace any number of teeth, potentially for life.
- Dentures can give you back a full mouth of functional teeth.
- Root canal treatment can repair your diseased tooth without having to extract it – although we can remove teeth if necessary.
For creating beautiful dream smiles, nothing beats our cosmetic dentistry:
- Dental veneers can quickly hide tooth imperfections and give you a more appealing smile.
- Invisalign can straighten crooked teeth in as few as 12 months.
- Tooth bonding uses composite resin to repair teeth flaws in just one appointment.
- Gum reshaping uses a gentle CO2 laser to remove excess gum tissue.