- Over the years, Dr. Eric Wendelschafer has helped many patients feel better about their smiles. He and our team love offering Surprise cosmetic dentistry to our patients because it’s a true joy to watch someone’s face light up when they see their new smile for the first time. Just as we’ve done for countless others, we can help you:
- Feel more confident in your social and business interactions
- Increase your self-esteem
- Be proud to show others a genuine smile
- Earn more respect from your coworkers and peers
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
Don’t settle for a less-than-perfect smile. Let our team give you the dream smile you’ve been wanting. Call us today at 623-321-2169 to schedule a consultation. We’re located at 14800 W. Mountain View Blvd., Suite 200 and offer convenient early morning and evening hours.
Treat Your Smile to Cosmetic Dental Care
Our cosmetic dental treatment has the ability to take a damaged and imperfect smile and turn it into an amazing work of art – a masterpiece of sorts. Plus, Dr. Wendelschafer and our team have the skills and expertise you’re looking for in a competent cosmetic dental team. You can feel confident that your smile is in good hands.
We offer several types of cosmetic dentistry, including:Doctor Wendelschafer on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
I specialize in full-mouth rehab where I actually crown all of the teeth at one time in one visit, and that's what most of my articles are written on. It's full-mouth care, where people have ground them down or you're missing one here or there. The bite collapses over time. As you age, your chin and nose come closer together, and sometimes you just need to reset that and give you your smile that you had when you were 18 years old, and you're 70. In doing that, the cosmetic zone is redone. So I'm able to introduce cosmetics into a fully functional system that offers a variety of benefits – sleeping better, eliminating headaches, and those kinds of things.
It's really important for people to have a strong, confident, and comfortable smile. Life's hard, and being able to smile, it's not only important; I think it's critical. It changes your personality. There's so many people that don't want to, or if they do smile, it's subdued or guarded. And I've had patients smile like this. I've had patients that smile with their eyes closed because they didn't want to see your face when you saw their teeth. And so to be able to offer not only cosmetic norms but a customized cosmetic work, a smile that matches your personality in your face and in your life, to where you throw that thing high and wide every chance you get.
I've had people that once I've done some cosmetic contouring, even minor, all of a sudden they're joining the bridge club or they're volunteering because they're not afraid to get out. They're not afraid to smile. They go to more gatherings because they can laugh and eat without hurting, and it changes their life. It's pretty dramatic to be able to change the smile. It changes the way you feel about yourself and the way you feel about what a smile should be.
- Dental Veneers – Dr. Wendelschafer can use these thin shells of porcelain to quickly hide minor smile imperfections. In just two visits, you can say goodbye to worn teeth, misshapen teeth, chips, pits, cracks, and stains.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer both in-office and at-home whitening so that you can brighten your smile on your own terms. Either option will work quicker and more safely than store-bought kits or strips.
- Teeth Bonding – We can use sturdy composite resin material to repair a number of tooth flaws. In just one visit, you’ll be rid of chipped or stained teeth, small gaps, and even misshapen teeth.
- Invisalign – Invisalign introduced clear plastic teeth aligners over two decades ago. Our patients love this comfortable, discreet orthodontic treatment and the ability to complete care in as few as 12 months. We offer free Invisalign consultations.
- Teeth Contouring – Dr. Wendelschafer will use special dental instruments to carefully shape your tooth enamel. He can painlessly smooth away rough and uneven tooth edges to make your smile more appealing.
- Gum Reshaping – Using a gentle CO2 laser, we can remove excess gum tissue to balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio. You’ll never have to worry about a “gummy smile” again.
- Crown Lengthening – Painless laser treatment can make short teeth appear longer, giving your smile a more pleasing look and helping you enjoy more confidence to speak up.
- Smile Makeover – We can design a custom plan to give you just the look you want. Our team can even show you a preview of your new smile before we begin treatment.