Keeping your teeth and gums healthy with routine dental care doesn’t have to be stressful or inconvenient. That’s why your Peoria dentist at Great Smiles Dental Care offers all the high-quality treatments you could possibly need under one roof!
Dr. Eric Wendelschafer and our skilled, friendly team go out of our way to give you the time and attention you deserve. We want you to feel comfortable and confident about the care you receive. We will make sure you know all your treatment options and feel good about the plans to improve your oral and overall health and your quality of life.
Our mission is to provide exceptional dentistry services to everyone in your family in the most efficient, affordable way possible. We will work to make sure you get the treatment you need to reach a better state of health. Here are some of the services we offer:
- General Dentistry – Keep teeth strong and safe with routine cleanings and exams, fluoride, dental sealants, cavity detection, and oral cancer screenings.
- Family Dentistry – Scheduling your family’s dental appointments is easy thanks to our spacious facility. We can accommodate everyone in your family, and we love welcoming young children for “happy” visits to meet our friendly team for the first time.
- Emergency Dental Care – Call us right away when you experience tooth pain or suffer from an unexpected dental problem. We’ll do everything we can to help you as soon as possible.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair damaged or decayed teeth with quality restorations that look and function like real teeth. Choose from composite tooth fillings, dental crowns, bridges, and more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We can perform a long list of cosmetic treatments to correct visible imperfections with your teeth and gums, from solutions for stained, chipped, and misshapen teeth to gum reshaping and so much more!
- Invisalign – Don’t assume that metal braces are the only way to get crooked teeth into the right position. We offer Invisalign for anyone interested in having a straight, healthy smile without sacrificing their appearance or lifestyle. It’s a clear aligner therapy that works in about a year!
- Dental Implants – Replace missing teeth with any number of dental implant solutions, including a variety of quality dentures to suit your needs.
Call Great Smiles Dental Care today at 623-321-2169 to schedule an appointment with your Peoria, AZ dentist.