At Great Smiles Dental Care, our team believes that everyone deserves to have a smile they love. It’s a wonderful feeling to be able to flash your smile with confidence everywhere you go, and we want each of our patients to experience that.
Dr. Wendelschafer and our team work hard to provide everyone who visits us a fantastic dental experience, helping them achieve and maintain a gorgeous smile they can take pride in. No matter what your smile goals are, we can help you reach them with our wide variety of cosmetic dentistry treatments.
When you come in for your initial consultation, we’ll go over your cosmetic options in detail. However, they could include:
- Teeth Whitening – You can choose to whiten your teeth with either fast in-office treatment or using take-home trays that you can use at your convenience.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are thin porcelain shells that can be bonded to the front of flawed teeth to quickly hide chips, gaps, stains, pits, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth.
- Invisalign – With Invisalign’s clear aligners you can straighten crooked teeth in as few as 12 months without using any metal hardware.
- Teeth Bonding – Dr. Wendelschafer will use tooth-colored composite resin to repair minor tooth flaws and give you a more attractive smile. Usually, a single appointment is all that’s needed.
- Gum Reshaping – With our CO2 laser, your dentist can gently shape your gums to eliminate a “gummy smile” and increase your confidence.
- Crown Lengthening – Say goodbye to short unattractive teeth. With our special dental laser, we can remove excess gum tissue and make short teeth appear longer and more attractive.
- Teeth Contouring – If your teeth have rough and uneven edges, Dr Wendelschafer can smooth them away to give your smile line a more pleasant look.
- Complete Smile Makeover – Work hand in hand with our team to design a custom smile package. Plus, we can show you a preview of your new smile before we get started.
When you need a new cosmetic dentist in Peoria, AZ, call Great Smiles Dental Care at 623-321-2169.