You might have thought it would never happen, but 2021 is upon us! We wish you and yours a happy new year filled with joy.
Whether you’ve already started on you resolution or have never made one in your life, we encourage you to improve your smile for the new year! This could be a minor improvement or drastic improvement. Regardless, you could experience these five benefits from doing so – and perhaps in far less time than another resolution could take!
- You’ll save money in the long run. Toothpaste, toothbrushes, and floss are not expensive. Even dental cleanings twice a year are affordable. They pay dividends too when you consider that they allow us to prevent or catch more expensive problems. Even if we need to help you get to a good place with your oral health, you can maintain it without great expense.
- You’ll feel more confident. A healthy, clean, bright smile conveys confidence. You don’t have to keep your mouth closed in pictures or give a second thought about talking to someone when your smile looks great. It just might be the catalyst you need to reach a short-term or long-term goal, whether applying for a new job or reaching out to a colleague or romantic interest without hesitation.
- You’ll feel good about your oral health. This is similar to getting a clean bill of health. You don’t have to always wonder if you’re doing enough or if problems are lurking if you are proactive about your smile. If you need dental work done to feel this way, let us help you in a nonjudgmental way that considers your own goals and budget.
- You’ll look younger. Whether you haven’t kept up with your brushing at home, need a quick whitening treatment to erase stains, or need to fill gaps in your teeth, you might be surprised at the way it changes your appearance. Take a look at these before and after photos with Opalescence whitening and images of implant transformations. You’ll see what we mean.
- You can improve your health. Preventing or managing gum disease may help reduce the risk of diabetes complications, systemic inflammation, and heart problems. Treating jaw joint issues can get rid of chronic migraines. Wearing an oral appliance can prevent dangerous sleep apnea consequences. Treating a tooth infection can stop the infection from spreading elsewhere, even your brain.